Shyam grabbed my hips with both hands and began pounding my ass with full force now. He whispered “fuckkkk Nandini... Your ass was made for fucking. I am going to enjoy fucking your ass more than fucking your tight...
I whispered “Shyam I was desperate to feel your big cock inside me”. He didn’t reply and continued eating and tongue fucking my pussy. This time the pain reduced very quickly so I whispered “let’s try it again Shyam....
My pussy twitched... My butt muscles convulsed... My juices leaked like my dam had burst. I was definitely going to make good use of this opportunity. Then Ramesh got ready and left to work. My maid Nirmala and Shyam...
After I think I had swallowed all of our juices, I crawled towards Somanna’s cock and began licking it clean. He had his hand in my hair gently caressing it. Then he patted me to get on top in...
He grinned and replied “ohh that’s easy aunty. I will tell them I was here to get some study tips from you…”. I so much wanted to kiss him again for his thoughtfulness but since we were now standing...