The pleasure was so intense that I decided to stop complaining and just enjoy with him without second thoughts. Praveen continued sucking my boobs for a long time also kissing all over my breasts resulting in me having an...
Hi, My name is Bhagya and I am from Bangalore. I am 34yrs old, married with two lovely children and a loving husband who has his own business. We are an average middle class family from Bangalore. I really...
Ohhh… Fuckkk… My pussy violently twitched… My juices gushed out… My heart skipped a beat because I was finally going to realise my fantasy of experiencing real anal sex. Ramu placed the butter on the bedside table and got...
Ramu nodded yes because he had understood that I was dead serious about it. I held his arms pulling him close to me and said “darling now let me welcome you in my style”. Before he could react, I...
I was feeling accomplished and fully satisfied now for the first time in my life. Just then my phone beeped. I took my phone and saw a message from Adarsh uncle. He said “Nandini I am really sorry about...