Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
sex4stor wrote a new post
A short story about a caring mom and milf slut. I was tired of my son raj coming home in tears because sai had bullied him after college. I had reported it to the school administrator but it still continued....
sex4stor wrote a new post
Hi Friends, I am posting this series on behalf of my fan who reached out to me to help him compose and edit on his behalf. This story is about Ramesh who is a loving husband 27yrs old and...
sex4stor wrote a new post
Hi, I'm Avi, and I want to share my true story about my younger sister, Siddhi. This story dates back to a decade ago when I was 24 years old, and Siddhi was 19. After Siddhi completed her schooling in...
sex4stor wrote a new post
Hello readers I'm surya from Bangalore age 21. medium fit body. I'm a lover of armpit sweat. I was staying in my chithi chithappa home. i have been reading sex stories for a long time. This story is purely...
Atleast do the copy paste properly… Sai/Kevin???