-
PraveenPandu123 wrote a new post
Read MoreMy name is Praveen. I am going to share my experience with my aunty (paternal uncle’s wife), named Madhusmita and my friend Rahul. At that particular time, I had just completed college. We lived as a joint family. Which meant...
-
PraveenPandu123 wrote a new post
Read MoreHello fellow readers, I am Praveen, a 26 years old single male, who works at a leading financial service company in Bangalore. I was promoted to Senior Fund Manager in 2022 and was in charge of a team of...
- Load More Posts
-
PraveenPandu123 wrote a new post
-
Nitrosix wrote a new post
-
Nitrosix wrote a new post
-
Nitrosix wrote a new post
-
PraveenPandu123 wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
About Me

Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Nandini
@nandinmilky
Vishhh
@vishwa1
Vikram21
@naughtyvikram5
Meredias
@meredy22
AndrewMelbourne
@andrewmelbourne
Recent Posts

It’s Not My Fault – Part 35
- September 28, 2026

It’s Not My Fault – Part 34
- September 22, 2026

It’s Not My Fault – Part 33
- September 14, 2026